Since size charts can be confusing, so I have simplified the measurements so that you can follow these easy steps to determine the most suitable size.
- Lay your favourite t-shirt flat on a surface so that it looks like the t-shirt in the diagram
- Using a tape measure, measure the chest, marked A, as shown, 2.5cm under the armhole. This will be half the circumference, so you need to double the measurement and check against the table shown above. For example, if your measurement is 46cm, then the chest measurement is 92cm. As this is a jersey fabric, it has some stretch, so you can select a size which is a little smaller, depending on the type of fit you require.
- Next you can measure the hem, marked B. This measurement also needs to be doubled to account for the circumference, as with the chest. Again you can factor in a similar tolerance for stretch.
- The T-shirt length can be measured as shown with the arrow, marked C. This measurement DOES NOT need to be doubled.
- The sleeve length can be measured as shown by arrow D. This measurement DOES NOT need to be doubled.
- Match your t-shirt measurements to the best size in the chart provided.
If you have any queries or questions, please feel free to contact us using the form provided[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org ” subject=”SIZE GUIDE QUERY”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]